Terms and Conditions for Purchase
In these terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean Golden Gate Wine Co Ltd and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right offer alternative substitute products to the Customer of similar value and style.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and Golden Gate Wine Co Ltd reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order we will notify you by phone or email before your requested delivery date.
- You are required to register before placing any order through this website.
- During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorise us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorised to act for you;
- The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to us +852-2891-8181 at the time of delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
- All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery but Golden Gate Wine Co Ltd shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
- Force Majeure
- The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
[II] Payment Terms:
- We accept payment by PAYPAL, VISA, MasterCard and American Express and JCB.
- All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check SSL Certificate information, you can right click the mouse and choose "Properties" & "Certificates".
- The upper limit of purchase on this website is HK$30,000 per transaction. For any purchase over the value of HK$30,000, please call us at +852-2891-8181.
- Your offer to purchase made on www.goldengatewine.com shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock. A final and conclusive invoice will be presented to you upon delivery.
- Golden Gate Wine Co Ltd may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and Golden Gate Wine Co Ltd reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.